RIDING FOR THE DISABLED
UNIVERSITIES & SCHOOLS
Education Information with the Persosnal Touch
- AskERIC -
- A federally-funded national information system that provides associated adjunct clearing house and support components, a variety of services and products on a broad range of education-related issues.
Medical Schools -
- United States and Canada Medical Schools
U.S. Department of Education -
Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- ABLEDATA -
- U.S. Department of Education. The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Putting assistive technology and disability related resources at your fingertips.
Worldwide Schools of Medicine -
- Residency Page -
- A list of Medical Residencies available on the Web.
- Schools of Medicine In the World -
- This list is compiled by Tore B. Sjoboden, and is among the most complete in the world.
World-Wide Web Virtual Library -
- World-Wide Web Virtual Library - Subject Catalogue -
School to Work
- College & Career Programs for Deaf Students
- Click on table of contents
- School-to-Work National Office
- School to Work Opportunities Act of 1994
- University of Alabama - Civitan International Research Center
- University of Arkansas - Rehabilitation Department
- University of Arkansas - Services for all Disabilities
- Brain Imaging Center
- University of California, Irvine. Department of Psychiatry.
- Fitness Clinic 4 Physically Disabled
- San Diego State University.
- UCLA Disabilities & Computing Program
- Univeristy of California - San Diego -
- Healthcare Network
- University of Connecticut - Services for Students with Disabilities
- University of Connecticut -
- Opportunities to work with the Disabled
- Student Life and Activities -
- University of Delaware.
- Beacon College, Leesburg, Florida -
- Offering Academic Degree Programs for Students with Learning Disabilities
- University of Miami -
- School of Medicine.
- University of South Florida -
- Health Sciences Center.
- Office of Disability Services -
- University of Georgia
- University of Idaho Assitive Technology Project
- University of Idaho Center on Developmental Disabilities
- Indiana School for the Blind
- Indiana School for the Deaf
- Univeristy of Indiana Resource Center for Autism -
- Dedicated to a successful future for individuals with autism
- Univeristy of Indiana Study of Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Retardation Developmental Training Center
- University of Iowa
- A resource for People with Disabilities and their Families
- University of Iowa - Center for International and Comparative Studies
- Accommodations are Available for Individuals with Disabilities
- University of Iowa - Site-seeing
- Online Disabilty-Related Resources
- University of Kansas - Special Education -
- University of Kansas -
- Resources for Research on Disabilities
- University of Kentucky - College of Agriculture
- Assisting Kentucky Farmers with their Disabilities
- Southeastern Louisiana University - Disabilities self identify
- University of Maine Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- University of Maryland Disability Support Service
- University of Maryland Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical Center -
- Department of Pathology
- Neurology Specialty Clinics -
- University of Kentucky Medical Center.
- The Children Youth and Family Consortium Electronic Clearinghouse -
- Dedicated to providing a pathway to information related to health, education and welfare of children, youth and families.
- University of Minnesota Careers On-Line
- University of Minnesata Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- University of Minnesota Film & Video Catalog
- University of Minnesota Services for Students with Disabilities
- University of Mississippi Comprehensive Assistive Technology Center
- RHAB 516 or COE 8343
- Psychological Aspects of Disability
- University of Montana Rural Institute on Disabilities
- Kansas University Medical Center - Pulse -
- Online program to wrap up nearly one-third of course work from home. Core course requirements for a master's degree in nursing.
- Nevada University Affiliated Program in Developmental Disabilities
- University of New Hapmshire Institute on Disability
- Department of Neurology and Neuroscience -
- Cornell University.
- New York Institute for Special Education -
- For Children who are blind or
- Ohio State University - University Medical Center -
- Prior Library Reference Desk - Major Sites
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials -
- Oklahoma State University
- University of Oregon Disability Related internet Sites
- St. Lucy Day School -
- Visually Impaired Students in the
- Temple University School of Medicine -
- Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pittsburgh -
- Global Health Network. English - German - Japanese - Portuguese - Spanish
- Brown University Association for a Better Learning Environment)
- Dyslexia Training Programs
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- College of Eastern Utah - Center for Students with Disabilities
- Utah State University - Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Utah State University - Early Intervention Research Institute -
- Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Utah Valley State College - Services for Students with Disabilities
- University of Virginia -
- Disabilities Information
- Lab School of Washington
- Unique educational opportunity for children with severe learning disabilities
- Trace Research & Development Center
- University of Wisconsin. Information related to rehabilition, assistive technology and information about making software and technology accessible to people with disabilities.
- University of Wisconsin - Disabled Student Services
- Golda Meir Library
- University of Wisconsin - Human Disabilities
- University of Wisconsin - Social Welfare Issues Developmental Disabilities
- Waisman Center -
- University of Wisconsin - Madison. Dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about human development and developmental disabilities through research and practive.
- Gallaudet University for the Deaf
- Dorton College of Further Education
- Education for the Blind & Partially
Return to Riding for the Disabled
Return to Cowboys and Cowgirls
Rodeo Steakhouse |
Billy Miners |
Riding the Range |
Fort Worth |
Cowboys & Cowgirls
Caps & Shirts |
Guestbook Giveaway |
Visit Our Sponsors
Search Our Site |
© 1995-97 CyberRodeo. All Rights Reserved.
This site is being developed and maintained for CyberRodeo by
... when it's time to establish an Internet presence.